Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Almost Finished

I could have sworn that I’d posted earlier this year. Though I’ve tried to update word numbers regularly, I neglected to look at the front page. Imagine my surprise when I checked in today to see that I hadn’t posted since last year! I’d composed a message to post in February, but somehow never managed to actually post it.

So, here’s basically what I thought I’d said in February:


“I’ve been working slowly, but steadily on my next Bioexpa book. I’d hoped to have it finished last year. I’m happy to say that it’s not far from finished. I’ve been updating word numbers on the Works in Progress tab at least monthly. Which is more than I can say for the Books tab which I am again thinking of removing altogether.”


The editing book numbers was hit or miss. I am about fifteen hundred words or so from finishing that Bioexpa book. I’m close to the end. After the conclusion, I’ll probably wander around for a few days deciding on how to word the epilogue. Then I’ll get to my edits. I’m already looking at cover options.

For anyone reading this, I want to thank you for your patience and for sticking with me while I struggle with becoming more productive.

2 comments: