Friday, July 12, 2019

Coming July 19....




Alpha werewolf Dade Stone is closing in on his thirtieth birthday. He's in dire need of his true mate. And then he finds her--only she's human. Dade has never been with a human. He's too big and too scary. His animal side wants to claim his mate now, but he knows she needs time to adjust to the idea of becoming his mate.

Halle Fielding is working as a waitress when a large stranger claims she's his mate and that she's going to marry him and give birth to his pups. Pups! He actually said pups! She's sure there's some mistake. She's human, and with his yellow eyes and sharp teeth, he's clearly not. If only he weren't so sexy….

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to READ this book. Love your work, always anticipating it. Thanks for keeping your readership in the loop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Camille. I hope you enjoy it. I try to keep on top of the updates, but I still don't get in as many as I want.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deleted last post by mistake..I just read one of your books and now Im searching for ALL of your books..You are an amazing writer

      Delete
    2. Hi, Angie! I just saw your message. Thank you so much! I'm glad you took the time to drop by and comment. And I'm glad you enjoyed my book.

      Delete