Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Dark's Story

I’ve officially “sort of” finished with Dark’s story. I’m at the end, but not quite sure if I’m finished. I’m going to step away from it for a few days before doing a read through it. If inspiration strikes, I can add to it. There’s always something more, but for the most part, I think I’m done.

From here, I want to work on Missy and Rick’s story and another Bioexpa story. Time passes so quickly. It’s been forever since there’s been a Bioexpa story. I’m really looking forward to working on that.

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday. Stay safe!

8 comments:

  1. Thank for the update I cannot wait 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll post more information when I have it.

      Delete
  2. I’m so excited for new books from you! I especially can’t wait for a new Bioexpa book, I love the series and reread those books all time. Thanks Thayer from saving me from boredom. There hasn’t been many good books to read as of late, hopefully that will be remedied with your books when they release :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Des. I appreciate the encouragement. I always mean to write faster but become so easily distracted. My hope is to have another Bioexpa book out by the end of the year, but I make no promises. Some times I have a hard time finding a good book and then I'll find several in a row.

      Delete
  3. Thank you. I just joined your blog to see if a story for Dark was in the works. The stars aligned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how it happens that way sometimes. Thanks for dropping by and commenting. Hopefully, I will have a release date soon.

      Delete