Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Excerpt from Acting Witchy

The following is an except from Acting Witchy. It's between the main characters Mystique Gray and Sean Savage. This is a different and longer excerpt from the one posted elsewhere. Enjoy.


     They ate in silence for a while. Finally, he asked, “Why don’t you like me?”
     Her lovely eyes narrowed. They were so dark and contrasted sharply with her pale creamy skin. “Are we in kindergarten?” She drank from her water bottle, leaving an appealing sheen of moisture on her full lips. His cock jumped. He’d been hard since he walked through the door. Never had a woman done so little and made him so horny.
     “Come on. It’s killing me.”
     She shrugged, but she wouldn’t meet his gaze. “Sometimes personalities just don’t click.”
     “That’s bullshit. You didn’t like me before we met. And it’s frustrating as hell since I like you.”
     She inhaled sharply. “You don’t know me. You just want to…”
     He grinned. “I want to what?”
     “Let’s not play games, Sean. It’s obvious you’re pursuing me for sex. I’ve done what you wanted. I’m in your film. It stops there.”
     She stood. He caught her hand when she would have walked away. “I could let it go at that if I didn’t know you wanted me as much as I want you.”
     “You’re delusional. I feel nothing for you.”
     “God, your mouth is so sexy. Even when it’s spewing lies.”
     She wet her lips and he groaned. “Let me go.”
     Ignoring her, he tugged until she was on her knees before him. His eyes dropped to the exposed curves of her breast. He couldn’t help it. “Prove it to me,” he challenged, his gaze meeting hers. “Prove you don’t want me.”
     “No thanks. I have nothing to prove to you.”
     “Then I guess you’ll have to deal with me asking you out every chance I get.”
     “The answer will always be no.”
     He arched a brow. “You didn’t let me finish. I’ll keep hounding you to do movies with me, spend time with me, and more.” He looked at her breasts again, this time letting his gaze linger. “Hitting on you. And all the while, I’ll believe that it’s what you want since you can’t or won’t prove otherwise.”
     “Fine! How do I prove to you the level of apathy I feel for you?”
     “Let me kiss you.”
     “No.”
     “You can’t handle one kiss?”
     “What will one kiss prove?”
     “That you’re unmoved by me. If my kiss has no effect on you, then I’ll know.”
     “Are you forgetting that we’ve kissed before?”
     “No. And I’m betting you haven’t forgotten either. That kiss has haunted me,” he said truthfully. The remembrance of her lips beneath his had fueled many fantasies. But that was over a month ago. He needed more.
     “How will you tell if it’s affected me?”
     “You’ll tell me.” She was going to agree. His heart thumped with the possibility. “So what do you say?”
     “I can’t believe this,” she muttered. “All right. One kiss. That’s it. You keep your hands to yourself.”
     “I can’t kiss you if I can’t hold you.” He thought quickly. “Sit on my lap. I’ll keep my hands on the floor.”
     Her irritation was palatable. “Fine. Let’s just get it over with.” She waited for him to press his hands palm down onto the floor before straddling him. She shot him a glare as she came into contact with the thick bar of his erection. She adjusted herself so that she was no longer covering his cock.
     “Sorry. Damn, no I’m not. You affect me that way.” He lifted his mouth to hers. She didn’t pull away but made no attempt to meet him halfway. “By the way,” he whispered, “I plan to use my tongue.” His lips touched hers and as with the last time, he felt an immediate electric connection with her. He tilted his head and painted the seam of her lips with his tongue. She denied him entry. He increased his pressure and tried again. He groaned as she continued to resist. “God, Myst, open to me,” he muttered against her lips. It was a demand, not a plea. His voice was thick with lust and he couldn’t control it. She brought out the predator in him.
     She obeyed and he thrust his tongue inside to taste her. She moaned and fitted her mouth more closely with his. The sound of her pleasure made him want to come in his pants. He arched his hips and she slid forward, slamming into contact with his throbbing dick. He swallowed her cry. He hoped it was pleasure and not shock that caused her to make that sound.
     His tongue was wild in her mouth. He wanted to taste every inch of her. He wanted to strip her bare, suck her nipples, lick her sweet pussy. Her hands gripped his shoulders and she moved on him, dry humping him. God, he wanted to fuck her, drive his cock as deep into her tight pussy as possible.
     He dug his hands into the carpeting to keep his promise not to touch her. The kiss went on and on. The room was filled with the sounds of their heightened breathing and their moans. He knew he had to call a stop to this soon. He was going to come in his pants. He pulled back and she followed him, her hands cupping his cheeks.
     Finally, he ripped his mouth away. “Shit,” he growled. “Let me fuck you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment