Saturday, March 1, 2014

And Up Next Is...

Before I'd even begun the edits for The Last Witch Hunter, I had already finished a story I began about two years ago. I’m not sure why I didn't finish it at the time. It’s called The Deal. It’s been accepted at Amira. Apparently, December and January must be my most productive times since I always seem to be wrapping something up around then. But about The Deal…I really love the story and the characters, but it’s my shortest story to date. I wanted to lengthen it and even reread it a couple of times in an effort to do so. But I came to the same conclusion both times. I could add filler that didn't interest me or add to the story or I could leave it the way it was. I decided to leave it alone. Hopefully, readers will agree. I can tell you one thing. The hero, Gabriel, is such an Alpha. Ladies will love him.


Now, about The Last Witch Hunter, I've wanted to post another excerpt, but I can't think of a section to post that does not reveal any plot spoilers. If you've read it, I'm open to suggestions. Feel free to leave me a comment and tell me your favorite bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment