Sunday, June 29, 2014

But it's only June!

So I've debated about and even delayed posting this. But...I am probably done for the year. I know what you're thinking. It’s the same thing my husband said when I told him this. It’s only June! It’s not that I don't want to finish anything else. I have several books in various stages of completion, as my Works in Progress page will attest. I simply don't see myself finishing any of them in time for them to be published this year. Summer isn't really productive for me. It’s busy and full of travel and a multitude of other distractions. But the main reason that I suspect that I’m done is that Sims 4 is due out Sept. 2. Again, I know what you're thinking. Seriously? Yes, seriously. I pre-ordered my copy last year. If this game is anything like previous releases, I will be sucked into an addiction so deep that I will only come out for annoying necessities such as eating, sleeping and possibly bathing—eating because I have a daughter who needs meals also, sleeping being entirely optional, and bathing for when I am forced to leave home.
Until September, I'll update my Works in Progress page if there’s anything to report. After that, I can't promise that I'll be available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment