Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Covers

I’ve got lots of ideas buzzing around in my head for the books I’m working on, but I am currently dedicating most of my time to republishing previous books. Two down (Friends and Winning Dawn) and two to go (The Matchmaker and Possessed). Or so I thought. I recently heard from Amira that they’re releasing the rights to Deceived and The Deal at the end of the month. This means that they will be disappearing for a while until I can re-read them and have new covers made.


Speaking of covers.... While I like to draw and paint, I’m no good at creating covers. And I realize that I’ve neglected to give credit to the cover artist. I was able to find a really good cover artist at Fiverr. He goes by the name maxcovers. He’s created covers for my last four books. I’ve really loved all the covers that he’s created. To see more of his work, visit https://www.fiverr.com/maxcovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment