Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Summer Release

I just finished writing Her Sweet Alpha this morning! It’s the werewolf story that I’d initially planned to finish before Aryanna & Dexter. There are still some steps to go, but the plan is to have the book out before the month is over. I’ll announce a date soon.

I always feel at loose ends when I finish writing a book or reading a book. My mind asks: What’s next?

I plan to republish Chatting with a Vampire by October. It was a short story published in the Just Vamps anthology.

For those of you who aren’t into the supernatural stuff, I’m going to turn the majority of my attention to another story I’d been working on and hope to finish before the end of the year. I’ll keep you updated on the progress.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment