Wednesday, October 14, 2020

A Few Announcements

It’s been an unusual year. That’s putting it mildly. I hope all of you have kept happy and well. I popped in to drop a few announcements.

If you haven’t read it, Her Sweet Alpha is a Kindle Deal this month and is available for 99 cents. Ideas for a sequel kept poking at me and I’ve worked on a few chapters. It features Halle’s cousin Missy and Rick, the mechanic who fixes Halle’s car.

My main concentration has been Dark’s story, the final book in the series that began with Whimsy. I’ve found Dark’s story a challenge to tackle. He’s a superhuman character who somehow has to be vulnerable to be relatable and flawed enough to allow a plot to develop. (I was working on it this afternoon but was interrupted by my daughter with English homework. The struggle of schooling at home continues.)

I’ve also been working on another Bioexpa tale. Every once in a while, I’ll get a request for another one. I truly enjoy writing these. I like that though they’re set in the same universe, they are standalone stories.

I have a Facebook page that I’m thinking of deleting. Ever since they updated, I’ve had difficulty getting the page to load without going through a couple of extra steps. Even so, I can’t get into my inbox. If you’ve left me a message in the last couple of weeks, I haven’t seen it and I’m sorry for not being able to respond to you. You can always reach me here or you can follow me on Twitter @ThayerKing.

So, that’s what I’ve been up to of late. Stay well everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Someone asked if I had an Instagram account, but I was afraid it'd be filled with nothing but pictures of my dog and my attempts at culinary excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'd be ok with that πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anxiously waiting the next installment of your Bioexpa Series! I love that series....stay well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so fun to think about and to write.

      Delete
  4. Cannot wait for Dark's book. I just discovered your books after finishing up my MS coursework this past spring and I could start reading for fun again! I *LOVE* your stories and characters and you have become one of my favorite authors.

    I'll happily wait to read anything you write. Be kind to yourself, it's been a tough time for everyone.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and commenting. I'm always happy to hear from fans. I'm glad that you've enjoyed my books. Congrats on finishing up your coursework! I completely understand. When I was in high school and college, I would spend my vacations reading as much as I could.

      Delete
  5. CANT wait for your next release! Stay safe πŸ˜ŠπŸ–€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for dropping by and commenting. Please, stay safe as well.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Sorry this was a accident. I'm late, but happy to see these updates. I can't wait for Dark's story and I love all the Bioexpa books. I loved every book you released so I'm excited that there is more to come.

      Delete
    2. LJ, thanks for dropping by and commenting--even if it was an accident. Thank you so much for the compliments.

      Delete
  7. Ms. King
    Thank you for all your hard work your books are amazing and can’t wait to read Dark’s book and thank you for starting missy and Rick I love werewolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love werewolves, too. I'm glad you enjoyed my books. Thank you so much for reading them.

      Delete