Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Is it really almost June?

I was checking the blog of an author whose books I’ve purchased in the past. I noticed that she hadn’t updated her blog in a couple of years and she hasn’t published in over a year. I was wondering what was going on and if she’d quit writing. Then, I realized that I hadn’t updated my blog in a while either.

I am still writing. I was certainly hoping to have something done by now. Instead, I’m only half finished. I’m working on my first werewolf book and another Bioexpa book while other ideas circle around in my brain.

By the way, for anyone who was wondering after reading my puppy rant, I do love my puppy now. She’s eleven months and about 115 pounds. I can just look at her soft face and she makes me happy.



6 comments:

  1. Yay, I am happy to hear you are writing another Bioexpa book. I love that series. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that you are in love with your puppy now. Thanks for the update and looking forward to the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to what you've got in store! Thanks for letting us know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thank you for the update! Can’t wait for the next release!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the Bioexpa series is about the match making machine, you really should write more of those. I have seen your books around for many years but never read one. Then my sister said read these three. I did and was sad there weren't anymore. Actually they would be a amazing TV series.Somebody call Netflix!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read your new work, I go on Amazon like every week to see if you've secretly published one of your amazing romances. Can't wait to see where the Wolves take you, like most of your fans I'm a Bioplexinut-not a word but still. Glad you are settling in with your big up and wish you the best creatively: PS we are totally going through Thayer King withdrawal out here. Be well!

    ReplyDelete