Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Next Bioexpa Book


If you were disappointed that I didn’t have a release earlier in the year, you weren’t the only one. Aside from difficulties with the home, I had to deal with an old/new addiction to Supernatural. I watched it years ago and lost track of it for some reason. While we were in a hotel during the snow storm earlier this year, I started watching reruns. It’s scary. It’s funny. And, really, who could resist the combination of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki? (I might be slightly obsessed with Jensen Ackles.)


But enough about Supernatural. I’m writing to say that I finished Aryanna & Dexter. It’s a Bioexpa book. There’s a tiny bit more work to do to get it publication ready. So, there’s no release date yet, but it will be out before Christmas. As soon as it's ready to go, I'll publish it.

I appreciate everyone's patience with me this year. Here's to hoping next year is better!

11 comments:

  1. I have missed you! Welcome back :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to lie I've been stalking your blog for updates. Welcome back! Looking forward to the next Bioexpa book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The best page to stalk is the Works in Progress page. It'll let you know when I'm seriously working or if I'm goofing off.

      Delete
  3. Me too Jermetria! I'm now even more excited about my puffy advent calendar, the husband will see a little pep in my step when I'm changing the numbers. Happy Holidays Thayer King, hope this year brings you more joy than your heart and face can handle. Will still be blog stalking till the date is set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't have too many days to wait. Depends on how long editing takes. Thank you. Best holiday wishes to you as well.

      Delete
  4. Yay!!!! I completely understand your addiction to supernatural though, I’m all caught up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband just doesn't understand my obsession.

      Delete
    2. Ha! He has to watch a few episodes to get it.

      Delete
    3. He's glimpsed it, but he just doesn't appreciate the beauty of Jensen Ackles.

      Delete
  5. Hi Thayer!!! Just finished Aryanna and Dexter.I think it was perfect. It was so full of details, and the science fiction was superb.These characters need a part 2 and Dexter needs to build a robot to go with his new feelings!! I wish this series was on Amazon or Netflix TV or movies. You have such a great balance in your writing. Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed Aryanna and Dexter. I try to make them better, but it's hard to be objective when you're writing them. It's always good to know someone appreciates them.

      Delete