Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Well, duh....

So, I could have been mistaken about the release date of Deceived. It's coming out this Friday! Actually, I think the date was moved up and I didn't notice until yesterday. I've been busy trying to complete my next release. I want to have it finished before Friday because I get so distracted waiting for reviews and reading reviews whenever a new book comes out. I'm hoping to have four, possibly five releases this year. I feel like I'm a bit off schedule since it's April already.

The book I'm currently working on is a paranormal romance. I'll talk about it more when its finished. After that, I'm going to work on the sequel to Acting Witchy. I'd hoped to have it out earlier this year. I have mixed feelings about sequels. I have those I love (Spider Man 2, X-Men 2) and those I pretend don't exist just so I can continue to love the original (Matrix sequels 1 and 2). I don't want to inflict the latter upon my readers so I spend a little more time on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment