Friday, April 19, 2013

What's Next

I've been possibly finished with my next book for about a week now. I'm not sure if I'm there yet with the ending so I'm still working it.I reworked it a bit today so that I was more satisfied with it. I have to do a bit  of quick proofreading. That'll take me about two days when I ever start it.

I've been a bit distracted. My daughter turned five this January so this fall coming up will be her first year of school. It's enough to send me into a nervous breakdown. My baby is too tiny to go to school with a bunch of strangers! I'm trying to be upbeat about it for her because she may enjoy it and she could use the socialization.

School was never that bad for me. I just never wanted to go. Who could blame me? It felt like imprisonment in comparison to staying at home with my mom and watching soaps all day. Plus, I was the responsible sort who always studied and did her homework. I used to wish for a second life when I could go through school and not care about my grades.

So for the coming months, I will try to keep it together and not turn into blubbering goo and hopefully get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment